|Input Voltage:||3-phase+neutral+PE 360～440VAC||Input Current:||0~94A|
|Power Factor:||≥0.99||Input THDi:||≤5%|
|Voltage Regulation Accuracy:||≤±0.5%||Current Regulation Accuracy:||≤±1%|
|Output Strategy:||Single Output / Dual Outputs||Charging Type:||MODE 4 ; CASE 3|
|IP Level:||IP54||IK Level:||IK10|
|Charging Access:||Password（Option)/RFID Card/APP||Screen:||8" Touchable LCD|
|Standard:||IEC61851-1 / IEC62196-3||Ambient Temperature:||-25℃~50℃|
|Dimensions:||≤700*500*1700mm||SOC State Display:||Available|
|Communication Protocol:||OCPP1.6J||Cable Length:||4.5m|
|Material:||Aluminum / UV Resistant Plastic||Color:||White And Black|
ev fast charger,
fast charge electric car stations
1. Fast charging, charging vehicle battery from 30% to 80% for normal vehicles in 15 minutes (according to different battery capacity and BMS system).
2. Dual outputs in 1 CCS combo2+1 CHAdeMO, SOC indicator light function, monitoring the machine operating status in real-time.
3. Flexible protocol interface for access to customer's own system.
4. Support remote monitoring and maintenance, software can be upgraded remotely.
5. The built-in touch screen is easy to operate, and the charging process is fully graphical display.
6. User authentication is convenient; supporting multiple methods startup, such as scanning code/card swiping/automatic identification.
7. The product is safe and reliable, which has high temperature monitoring function, with automatically cut off in abnormal situation, supporting electrical, software, hardware multi-redundant intelligent security protection.
8. The environmental adaptability is strong, and the extreme cold and heat condition can stabilize the work.
9. Quick and easy installation and maintenance.
10. Over current, over voltage and short circuit protection, making charging much safer
The EN+ 90KW CCS Combo2 standard EV charging station is specially designed for the European market. It has a 2 CCS plugs head and is equipped with dual output. It can charge two electric vehicles at the same time, meeting the most common charging requirements of most electric vehicle brands in European countries. .
At the same time, the EV charging station equipped with OCPP1.6 J version software protocol is compatible with the access of the main charging platforms of EU countries. The product adopts a modular design, which is easy to maintain and repair, and performs charging control operations, metering and Billing, easy to operate on the touch screen, can be installed indoors and outdoors, suitable for different application scenarios.
|EU 90kw DC CHARGER|
|Input Voltage||3-phase+neutral+PE 360～440VAC|
|Max Output Power||60KW||60KW|
|Voltage Regulation Accuracy||≤±0.5%|
|Current Regulation Accuracy||≤±1%|
|Output Strategy||Single Output / Dual Outputs|
|Charging Type||MODE 4 ; CASE 3|
|Charging Access||Password(Option)/RFID Card/APP|
|Screen||8" Touchable LCD|
|Standard||IEC61851-1 / IEC62196-3|
|SOC State Display||Available|
|Material||Aluminum / UV resistant plastic|
|Input Over-Voltage Protection||Available|
|Input Low-Voltage Protection||Available|
|Output Over-Voltage Protection||Available|